|Calendar of Events||
- Event Title:
- Carpinteria Valley Homeowner Workshop and BBQ
- Filed under:
- Free Workshop
- Event Date:
- Tuesday, May 01 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- City Hall-‐Council Chambers 5775 Carpinteria Avenue, Carpinteria, CA
- Ashley Watkins, (805) 568-3514
Angela Hacker, (805) 568-3515
Is Your House Leaking Air, Energy and Money?
Join us to learn how you can combine cash incentives of up to $4,000 and low-cost financing to make home energy efficiency and solar upgrades affordable.
This free workshop will provide homeowners with practical information and steps to get started on home energy upgrades.
You will leave with an understanding of how to:
- Improve home comfort and indoor air quality
- Lower utility bills and save money
- Replace old or broken furnaces, ducts, windows and insulation
Attend for a chance to win a home energy assessment and a Pharox 300 LED bulb, generously donated by Allen Associates.
BBQ and beverages provided free for attendees.