- This event has passed.
Community Land Use Planning for a Changing Climate: The City of Santa Barbara
January 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, January 23, 2020
6:30PM – 8:30PM
Louise Lowry Davis Center
1232 De La Vina Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Eric Nickel Fire Chief, City of Santa Barbara
- Melissa Hetrick Project Planner, City of Santa Barbara
- Rebecca Bjork Public Works Director, City of Santa Barbara
- Rachel Couch Project Manager, Coastal Conservancy Central Coast Program
- Dave Davis President, Metropolitan Transit District Board of Directors, Vice President, Environmental Defense Center Board of Directors, and President’s Council Member, Community Environmental Council
You are invited to a community event discussing local land use planning and the expected impacts of climate change.
For more information, call Yeselle at 805-966-3979 citizensplanning.org
Thank you to our promotional partner