- This event has passed.
EcoLiteracy and Earth Arts with Penny Livingston at Lucid University Courseweek
April 9, 2019 - April 12, 2019
In this workshop Penny Livingston-Stark will facilitate our learning journey toward understanding Earth’s living systems, patterns and processes through permacultural practices, biology and reverential ecological philosophy. This experience will be interactive, learning through hands on practice, making, storytelling and theory.
- Learn how to make life supporting, heart-centered decisions for how we provide for our needs on multiple levels.
- Become more inspired and empowered to create a livelihood and lifestyle that speaks to your values.
- Understand how the interconnected and intricate web of life works, plays, breathes and thrives together in relationship with each other.
- Explore the many gifts the plant world offers us and how to interact with plants in their ecosystem, in the garden, in the apothecary, on the table, and within our bodies.
- Make a healing remedy from a plant ally and work with your hands.
For more information or to sign up for the course, go to : https://lucidityfestival.com/course/ecologyworks-innovationworks/
About Penny Livingston-Stark
Penny Livingston-Stark is internationally recognized as a prominent permaculture teacher, designer, and speaker. She holds a MS in Eco-Social Regeneration and a Diploma in Permaculture Design. Penny has been studying the Hermetic Tradition of alchemy and herbal medicine making in Europe and the United States for 4 years.
Penny is co-founder and director of Regenerative Design Institute www.regenerativedesign.org and has been teaching permaculture and community resiliency internationally as well as working professionally in the land management, regenerative design, and permaculture development field for 25 years. She has extensive experience in all phases of ecologically sound design and construction as well as the use of natural non-toxic building materials. Penny specializes in site planning and the design of resource-rich landscapes integrating, rainwater collection, edible and medicinal planting, spring development, pond and water systems, habitat development and watershed restoration for homes, co-housing communities, businesses, and diverse yield perennial farms.