From Anxiety to Action: How to Stay Sane While Fighting Climate Change
August 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The latest news around climate change has millions of people experiencing unprecedented levels of anxiety. With higher and more frequent doses of alarming information coming our way, many of us are at risk of falling into a passive pit of anxiety and despair. However, there are effective and empowering ways to transform our anxiety into action and our despair into inspiration.
In this free 60-minute webinar hosted by the World Business Academy, The Optimist Daily, and PsychAlive, world-renowned researcher and educator Dr. Renée Lertzman will teach effective tools to balance our mental health with climate action. Her presentation will highlight healthy ways for us to process, address, and communicate about the climate crisis that can forge new pathways for personal and social change.
By addressing the subject of climate change with a sense of self-compassion and empowerment, we can all take steps to make the change we seek on a personal and global level.
What you’ll gain:
- Seven key insights that can help us turn climate anxiety, grief, and anger into action
- Best practices from clinical psychology that change how we communicate and engage with people, even if they disagree
- Connection to an empowering and positive sense of purpose and motivation
- The surprising truths about the role of our emotions in meeting our climate crisis
- Understanding of why the psychological concept of attunement is a key ingredient in meeting the climate crisis