- This event has passed.
How Does Climate Change Threaten the Santa Ynez Valley?
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Fire Chief Mark A. Hartwig, Santa Barbara County Fire Department
- Fire Marshal Rob Hazard, Santa Barbara County Fire Department
- Jeff Newton, Coastal Care Vineyard Associates
- Bill Buelow, Groundwater Program Manager, Santa Ynez River Conservation District
- Anna Olsen, Executive Director, Cachuma Resource Conservation District
Garrett Wong, Climate Program Manager, County of Santa Barbara, will moderate.
WHEN : THURSDAY MARCH 5 , 2020
7 PM – 9 PM
WHERE : ST. MARK’S CHURCH LOS OLIVOS
This event is our fourth of several Community Land Use Planning in a Changing Climate panels to be held throughout the County. For more information call Yeselle at 805-966-3979 or citizensplanning.org