- CEC’s President & CEO Dave Davis responds to the damage caused by the burst oil pipeline
- lynda.com has recently partnered with BizeeBox to reduce waste from their lunch program.
- CEC is proud to announce Bill McKibben as our 2015 Environmental Hero.
- He has been testing air quality for 25 years, and he bought a Tesla for all the right reasons.
- His mission is to make local, organic food the norm in Santa Barbara.
- When retirement knocked on the door of Arroyo Grande residents Angela and Mark Goble, solar answered.
- He and his wife were among the first locals to start driving electric in 2011.
- Find out more about the Food Action Plan by visiting sbcfoodaction.org.