- Meet Alison, a driving force in Santa Barbara's eat local, sustainable, organic movement.
- Meet Katie, fermentation goddess and #EatLocal champion.
- Ty installed solar on his home and his parents' through Solarize. Read his story on our blog.
- Meet Dexter. This toddler has been ditching plastic since the day he was born.
- October is Eat Local Month! Take the pledge and be entered to win a basket full of locally-grown & produced goodies.
- CEC is proud to co-sponsor SB Open Streets again this year. Enjoy Cabrillo Avenue without cars on Saturday, October 25.
- CEC urges you to vote YES on Measure P. We need to move to clean energy. We need to conserve and protect our precious water supply. We need to set an example.