Solarize Ventura County makes going solar easy and hassle-free
Solarize Ventura County is a program by the Community Environmental Council (CEC) that makes it easier and more affordable for local homeowners to go solar. This group purchasing model helps homeowners install solar electricity at a discounted price through a streamlined and hassle-free process.
Previous Solarize programs in Ventura County (Solarize Ventura, Solarize Ojai and Solarize 126) have helped 162 homeowners go solar. For more information about going solar, please contact email@example.com or call (805) 963-0583 x 101 or fill out the information below.
The program is offered with support from the Ventura County Regional Energy Alliance, the City of Ventura, and the City of Camarillo.
HOW DOES THE SOLARIZE PROGRAM WORK?
CEC first carefully evaluates and selects experienced solar installer partners for the Solarize Ventura County program. These installers have agreed to offer a limited time, discounted price to any homeowners who go solar through the program. By gathering residents together in a community led effort, Solarize Ventura County offers tremendous discounts made possible through collective purchasing. In addition to receiving a great price, Solarize participants gain the peace of mind that their installer has been vetted by a committee of experts.
WHY CHOOSE SOLARIZE VENTURA COUNTY
Solarize offers local homeowners:
- Peace of mind – Solarize’s installer partners are selected through an exhaustive vetting process. CEC assembles a committee of local experts which review each firm’s financials, business practices and technologies offered. The committee also check homeowner references for each firm. Thus Solarize participants can rest assured that they are working with a proven company with a history of top quality installations and customer service.
- Discounted pricing – Through the power of group-purchasing, CEC’s Solarize program offers a market leading price to go solar. Past Solarize pricing has been 15 – 25 % cheaper than the year- to-date average price in each local market.
- Verified technologies – Making sure that you are getting the right solar panels and inverter is a common stumbling block to many solar customers. Through Solarize Ventura County, choosing a technology is simple choice between two options: the value option and the efficiency option – both of which meet the program’s rigorous standards for technological performance.
- A Free Solar Consultant – The Solarize Program Manager acts as your personal solar coach and advocate throughout the entire process. The program manager provides an initial consultation to all Solarize participants and is available for advice at anytime.
SOLARIZE GROUP PURCHASING: A PROVEN MODEL
Solarize Ventura County is designed after similar successful Solarize programs in cities such as Portland, Oregon, Boston, Massachusetts, and regions including Santa Barbara County, Santa Ynez Valley, Ojai and San Luis Obispo County. These programs have effectively built up local solar markets and helped community residents go solar with less hassle and for less money. “Solarized” communities continue to lead the nation in solar installations per capita.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO PARTICIPATE?
Homeowners who meet these three simple qualifications are eligible for savings through the Solarize Ventura County program:
- Live within the service territory (Ventura County)
- Own a suitable home for solar installation
- Sign a contract with one of our pre-qualified and vetted installers during the designated Solarize program time period.